Beth Facebooked me this message (and yes Facebooked, just like Googled, is now a real word):
what happened to the whole since Tim is home playing with kids, I’ll get up pictures. I don’t think you understand my impatience when it comes to waiting for pictures!!! 😉
- I made (and almost finished) 3 Halloween costumes
- I put on my hazmat gear and scrubbed the main floor (the boys literal pissing ground) from bottom to walls to sink to abode.
- I spray painted a bucket. Totally necessary. I will show you why later.
- Tim played flight simulator with the boys because the boys have new Batman pjs with a cape and they needed to test them out.
- Tim put a few magnetic finishing touches on the play kitchen
- I finished the play kitchen skirt.
- I sewed Miss Madi a body to match her head because the neighbor’s dogs ate her body
- Tim raked the leaves in the back yard.
- We ate every meal as a family.
- The boys had a garden party.
- Tim and I cleaned up after the trail of garden party dirt that was brought into the house
- went to farmers market for beef and produce
- went to Home Depot for spray paint
- bought supplies to fix the slashed couch at JoAnns
- Made a pot roast
- clipped coupons and went grocery shopping
- took loads of pics
- decorated pumpkins
- AND we managed to keep the kids alive.
I may not have pics up to prove all this yet, but I will soon. Be patient one more day. Right now just be happy that after a weekend of being productive there are still kids to take pics of – Tim and I were both feeling the NEED for a vacation (i.e. a break from the kids for their own safety) at multiple times this weekend. Productive weekends with the kids is a recipe for self prescribed muscle relaxers!